Monday, September 21, 2009

BACK TO WORK - WHAT?


Yes, it's true. Yours truly (SAXOMAN aka Afro-Samurai) is going back to work! After 9 months and a couple of weeks off, I am joining the work force once again. I will no longer be living off of the unstable State of California and will now be earning a real paycheck! I will now be a prisoner to commuting (see pic) as well as being a prisoner to long pants, dress shirts and shoes and socks! I will miss wearing shorts, t-shirts and sandals and will also miss my weekday trips to Chinatown, Venice Beach, the movies, and all my favorite cd shops. I will also miss sleeping in and waking up without an alarm. What I will miss most of all is my daily hour nap that I got in the habit of taking every afternoon. Jeez.....I hope I can stay awake all day at the new job! It will be good to finally get back to work as the job search and the never ending interview process has been exhausting. They want me to start right away so I have one more week of freedom left! Oh no! Now I can't guarantee to my many readers (2? 3?) how this will affect my blogging but I expect my postings to drop considerably. Please continue to read as I'm sure my new adventures will create many more interesting blog topics!

4 comments:

  1. Ah good...relief from interviews! I so hope the job will be a good fit for you and your expertise! Hopefully, not too far a commute...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! It finally happens! Congratulations! I hope the next blog isn't "Having a fist fight with your boss"

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no fight with the boss. Maybe goes berserk with road rage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Saxoman. The Peruvian community is very happy to hear this news.
    Receive greetings all the way from Peru.
    Peru in da house !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete