Sunday, September 20, 2009

FASHION ARREST


Now I don't consider myself a fashion icon or anything like that (far from it) but I do try to use a little common sense when I dress myself. I get a kick out of people watching and one thing that really strikes me is that a lot of people look like they got dressed in the dark. I was driving down the street today and I saw a guy wearing plaid shorts and a Hawaiian shirt! What? My wife said "he's probably single" as a wife would not let a man leave the house looking like that. I've seen fat guys who believe it's acceptable to walk around with no shirt (Hey, cover that up!) and I have seen way too many overweight women wearing very tight clothes that they shouldn't be wearing (Not a pretty sight). Ladies, just because it's stretch material doesn't mean it should be stretched to the limit! Please! I see other men wearing shorts with tucked in shirts (what?) and some guys that still think short/shorts and knee high socks are in (No!) Now, like I said I am in no means perfect and not a fashion icon but please people, use some common sense when you get dressed.
Just my two cents......

No comments:

Post a Comment