Wednesday, September 9, 2009

iPOD NEWS - 160 GIGS (OH YEAH)


For those faithful readers of my blog you know that I have been patiently waiting....and waiting.....and waiting for Apple to come out with a bigger (storage capacity) iPod. I currently own an 80 gig model that is completely full of music and I am even having to select what music goes on my iPod and what gets left off. There has been a 120 gig model out for some time but I decided to wait and bide my time hoping a newer and larger capacity iPod would be released. Well now, the time has come! After threats of being discontinued all together, the iPod Classic is now back with 160 gigs of storage! Yes! And the price has even been cut too (although by only $20 measly bucks to $229). Anyway, there were many announcements at Apple's invitation only event today in San Francisco such as iPod Nano's with video cameras! What? As soon as this new iPod hits the stores, I'm there! My life is complete. I can now carry my entire music library with me (for now) wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment