Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MY VERY FIRST FIGHT


Now I'm not positively certain if this was my very first fight or not but it is one that I still remember to this day. I was in Elementary school (5th or 6th grade) and remember one of the school bullies telling me to "meet him after school". Now I'm not sure what I had done or said but as I saw this person throughout the day he kept reminding me to "meet him after school". So after school I go to the side of the school where a crowd is gathered around waiting to see me get beaten to death (sadistic kids!). After a few minutes it looked liked nothing was going to happen and I would be home free. I said "well if nothing is going to happen then I'm leaving". So then the bully pushes me and I push him back. He pushes me again and I push him back. Then, BAM! he smacks me right in my jaw! OWWWWW! I was shocked! Stunned! He hit me! Right in my jaw! I couldn't believe that this guy actually hit me! I grabbed my jaw with a stunned expression on my face and turned and walked away without saying a word. I walked the 4 blocks to my house holding my jaw the entire way home. When I got home I looked in the mirror and saw that my jaw was all red.
Now what's funny is that this bully eventually became a friend of mine in Junior High and High School and would beat up other kids for stepping on his suede shoes HAHA! I haven't seen this guy in many years but know others that have. I have relayed a message to him that I haven't forgotten about this incident although he now claims not to remember this happening. Even if he's in a retirement home or on his death bed I will seek my revenge!
Here is a clip from the 1987 film Three O'clock High that reminds me about this whole situation. This is a really funny movie that I recommend you check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment