Sunday, September 6, 2009

REGGAE CD PICK OF THE WEEK - BERES HAMMOND


This weeks Reggae CD Pick of the Week is Beres Hammond with the cd titled Sweetness. I had just picked this cd up earlier today as I was doing some long overdue cd shopping. Now I don't have a lot of Beres Hammond cd's in my collection but every one that I have picked up has been a winner! Now for some reason most casual music listeners that I know are not even aware of this great reggae singer. For those of you that are not yet hip to Beres, all I can tell you is check him out. His smooth vocal sound and laid back style (known as Lovers Rock) is something I'm sure you all can enjoy. Here is a live video of Beres performing one of the hits from this cd titled Double Trouble. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment