Thursday, September 24, 2009

DYING MY HAIR - WHAT?


As I have gotten older I have noticed my hair is getting grayer and grayer. Looking at old photos of myself it wasn't too long ago that there wasn't a gray hair to be found on my little head. Now I don't think I would ever do something as drastic as shave my head but one thing I have considered from time to time is whether I should dye my hair. What? I mean who doesn't want to look a little bit younger right? Women do it all the time so why not men? Well I can tell you that I seriously doubt that this will ever, ever happen! I have seen far too many men look absolutely ridiculous with their unnatural looking hair color. Now I don't know if they realize how silly they look or if they try to dye their hair themselves or what, but to me it just doesn't look natural at all! I mean you see a really old guy with jet black hair and it looks natural or believable? I think not! I've seen some dye jobs that have turned yellow or orange from the sun and have also seen men that try to dye their facial hair as well which probably looks good for maybe one day. Really, really bad. Sorry but I seriously doubt you will see SAXOMAN ever dye his hair and if you do? Smack me on the back of the head and tell me how ridiculous I look! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment