Saturday, September 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR THE L.A. COUNTY FAIR


Today starts the L.A. County Fair! Now I don't know about the rest of you but I really enjoy this fair and go many times while it is going on. I eat an assortment of foods that you just can't find any other time of year. Some of the many foods for sale at the fair are: deep fried Twinkies, deep fried Oreos or Snickers bars, funnel cakes, pork chop on a stick, giant turkey legs, Pink's chili dogs, sausage sandwiches, ice cream, pretzels, onion rings, corn on the cob, ribs and on and on...See what I mean? Great healthy stuff! HAHA!
I also enjoy the concerts and in the past have seen many top name acts such as: Earth, Wind and Fire, War, Tower of Power, Smokey Robinson, Ohio Players, Grover Washington, Rose Royce, Brothers Johnson, Heatwave. This year I'm looking forward to seeing War and Average White Band on the same night! Whooee!
Now I don't go on any of those crazy rides (scared) but I enjoy wandering around looking at all the stuff. Some of those people that give the demonstrations are really funny to listen to. Oh yeah, I always get my wedding ring and tennis shoes cleaned for free when I go there too. HAHA! Anyway, check it out! It's a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Hey cunado, as you can see your blog is being read all the way in Amsterdam. Doing great and having fun.
    Say hello to Sheeka and Flaca. Well, I guess my dear sister too.

    ReplyDelete