Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'M IN LOVE - 160 GIGS (OH YEAH)


Yes, it's officially love! I just picked up the brand new 160 Gig iPod! WHOOHOO! For those faithful readers of my blog (2? 3?) you know that music is like oxygen to me, I just can't live without it. Well once the new 160 gig iPod came out this past week I knew I had to have it for my overflowing music collection. I have been struggling with an older 80 gig model and only part of my music collection at my disposal. I rushed over to Best Buy and picked out a new 160 gig model in black (of course) and I tell you I got dizzy and almost passed out from the excitement. I had been saving my Best Buy Gift Cards that I had received for Christmas (what? Yes, Christmas), my birthday and my recent graduation. I had to first download the latest version of iTunes and then connect my brand new iPod. I then waited...and waited.....and waited. Hell, I had to wait half the day for my over 18,000 songs to be downloaded! I've already used up 99 gigs on this new iPod so I have a little ways to go before I fill this one up. Me and my new iPod are now inseparable. It is officially love! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment