Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD - VOTE NOW


I am trying to get an idea from my many (2? 3?) readers what they enjoy most abut this blog. I have added a poll on the right side of this blog where you can let your voices be heard. I know some of you enjoy my real life stories while others count on my musical picks to help hip up your music library. I'm not sure how many Asian cinema fans are out there but this is one of the reasons I am having you all vote on what you really like. Hurry! Vote now! I've only let this survey run until Sept. 30th so vote now and as often as you like! NOTE: ALTHOUGH IT APPEARS THE VOTING (TALLYING OF THE VOTES) IS NOT WORKING WHEN YOU VOTE, PLEASE VOTE ANYWAY. I CAN ONLY ASSUME (HOPE!) AT THE END OF THE POLL (SEPT. 30th) I WILL STILL BE ABLE TO VIEW THE FULL RESULTS. SAXOMAN (aka Afro-Samurai)


No comments:

Post a Comment